JACK GOMME pays the greatest attention to the protection of your
personal data, especially those that you entrust to us on our site
JACK GOMME wishes to inform you in complete transparency of the way in which your personal data is managed.
Our site is hosted on Shopify.Inc, which provides us with the online platform to sell our products to you. Your data is stored in Shopify's data storage system, therefore kept on a secure server protected by a firewall.
1. Data controller
• The data controller is B&M SARL - JACK GOMME, whose head office is located at 46, rue de la Villette 75019 Paris - France (hereinafter “JACK GOMME”). As such, JACK GOMME - and / or its service providers acting in its name and on its behalf - determines the purposes, technical and legal means of processing personal data and undertakes to take all organizational measures necessary to guarantee safe processing in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended by the Act of August 6, 2004 (hereinafter, "the Law") and the European Regulation of April 26, 2016 relating to protection personal data with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GDPR Regulation”).
• JACK GOMME is free to choose any natural or legal person who processes Users' personal data at their request and on their behalf (hereinafter “the subcontractor”). Where applicable, JACK GOMME undertakes to select a subcontractor offering sufficient guarantees as to the technical and organizational security measures for the processing of personal data.
2. Processing of personal data
• Use of the Site, access to some of its sections and / or any request for information or services from Site Users may result in the communication of personal data. The processing of this data by JACK GOMME, in its capacity as Data Controller, and / or by service providers acting in the name and on behalf of JACK GOMME, will comply with the GDPR Law and Regulations.
• Personal data will be processed mainly in an automated manner, with procedures strictly linked to the purposes mentioned in point 3.
• JACK GOMME ensures that Users' personal data are treated in complete security and confidentiality and takes the appropriate measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of this personal data.
• JACK GOMME also collects certain personal data from Users in order to recognize them and offer them an optimal, high-quality and personalized user experience. This collection also makes it possible to correct any errors on the Site. The information collected relates to the User's connection (IP address, geographical area, day and time of consultation, services consulted and / or used etc.) as well as the device from which the connection takes place.
• Any breach, partial or inaccurate information on personal data, indicated by an asterisk, and therefore necessary for the performance of the service requested, makes it impossible. On the other hand, any breach, partial or inaccurate information on optional personal data is of no consequence.
3. Purposes of the processing of personal data
• Users' personal data is processed to enable the processing and delivery of orders issued on the Site.
• The ordering process on the website www.jackgomme.com requires the creation of a Customer account in which their information is stored and protected by a password that the Customer chooses.
• Subject to validation by an "opt-in" from the customer, personal information (personal data, e-mail address, gender, etc.) can also be used by JACK GOMME and / or its partners for commercial purposes such as sending of newsletter or solicitations.
4. Personal data likely to be processed
User information that they provide by filling out forms or creating their customer account is collected and processed. This information may include the name, gender, size, address, email address and telephone number of Users.
The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not call into question the lawfulness of the processing already carried out, based on the consent formulated before this withdrawal. This right can be exercised electronically at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary post at the following address: JACK GOMME - B&M SARL - 46, rue de la Villette 75019 Paris FRANCE.
6. Retention period of personal data
In accordance with the legal requirements imposed by the Law and the GDPR Regulation, JACK GOMME only keeps Users' personal data for the time reasonably necessary to enable the fulfillment of the purposes for which they are processed.
7. Communication of Users' personal data for internal purposes
• Personal data may be transmitted to employees or collaborators of JACK GOMME who, by operating under the direct authority of JACK GOMME, are appointed data controllers or subcontractors of this data and receive the appropriate operational instructions. Personal data may also be brought to the attention of employees or collaborators of data controllers if the latter, appointed by JACK GOMME, so decide and subject to such data being processed in accordance with the purposes pursued.
• JACK GOMME ensures that subcontractors, employees or collaborators guarantee the same level of protection as itself and ensures that these subcontractors, employees or collaborators, process personal data only for the purposes authorized by them. objectives pursued, with the required discretion and security.
• Personal data directly communicated by Users by filling in online forms may be communicated and processed by external service providers acting in the name and on behalf of JACK GOMME.
8. The rights granted to Users
• JACK GOMME guarantees fair and lawful processing of Users' personal data.
• JACK GOMME guarantees the User a right of access to his personal data.
• In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR Regulation, the User has the right to obtain from JACK GOMME the following information (but not exhaustive) concerning his personal data:
1. the purposes of the processing;
2. the categories of personal data concerned;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular recipients who are established in third countries or international organizations;
4. where possible, the planned retention period for personal data or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
5.existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in paragraphs 1 and 4 of article 22 of the GDPR Regulation and, where applicable, at a minimum, useful information concerning the underlying logic , as well as the importance and the expected consequences of this processing for the data subject.
• JACK GOMME guarantees the right to limit processing.
The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of
his personal data in the cases listed in Article 18 of the GDPR
• JACK GOMME guarantees the right to data portability.
In accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR Regulation, Users have the right to receive from JACK GOMME personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. They also have the right to transmit this data to another controller, without JACK GOMME obstructing it in the cases provided for by the GDPR Regulation.
• JACK GOMME guarantees the right to object to data processing
The User has the right at any time to object to the processing of his personal data, when there are compelling and legitimate reasons relating to his particular situation. In this case, JACK GOMME will no longer process the personal data, unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing which prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the User, or for the observation, 'exercise or defense of legal claims.
• JACK GOMME guarantees the right to make a complaint
The User has the right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of his personal data by JACK GOMME with the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties, the competent body for French territory.
The User may, at any time, exercise the rights mentioned above by sending an electronic message to the address email@example.com or by ordinary post to the following address: JACK GOMME - B&M SARL - 46 , rue de la Villette 75019 Paris FRANCE.
9. Limitation of liability of the data controller
• The Site may contain hypertext links to websites controlled and operated by third parties unrelated to JACK GOMME. Where applicable, JACK GOMME cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites, nor for the personal data protection practices of these third parties.
• JACK GOMME cannot be held responsible for the loss, corruption of data or theft of identity, which may be caused in particular, but not limited to, by the presence of viruses or computer attacks.
10. Procedures for modifying User data
The User may, at any time, modify the data provided by sending an electronic message to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary post to the following address: JACK GOMME - B&M SARL - 46, rue de la Villette 75019 Paris FRANCE.
• Cookies are used on the site to improve the User experience.
• The cookie identifies the User's computer and allows the site to remember their personal settings. Cookies are also used for statistical purposes.
• The User can program his browser to know when a cookie will be activated. This allows the User to reject the use of the cookie or to ask the browser to erase the cookie at the end of his visit to the site. The online store cannot be used if cookies are refused.
• Once logged in, a user identifier will be assigned to the User, which allows anonymous internet tracking on several media (tablet, desktop, phone, etc.).
• No personal data is collected or connected to the user ID and the User can object to the use of such cookies or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
JACK GOMME reserves the right to modify this Confidentiality Policy in order to comply with the obligations provided for by laws protecting privacy or in order to adapt it to its practices. Consequently, the User is invited to consult it regularly in order to become aware of any modifications and adaptations.